Travel knowledge
A change of clothes can give a new lease on life--except when they're the ones from a few days ago that haven't been washed, instead stuffed in a bag with other sweat-smelling pants, underwear, and socks that haven't made it to the laundry either. Then you just smell.
A group of twenty or so went to the crazy fun-house bar, which the Dutch girl showed me the night before. Since I had been the only one who'd been there, I was in charge of directions. We made it. Doubts circulated at times, but in the end I got us there. What else can you ask for? Rounds of absinthe were coming and going. We sat in the top floor, cramped and close, but looking down on all the movement was incredible.
Everyone took it real easy today.
A group of twenty or so went to the crazy fun-house bar, which the Dutch girl showed me the night before. Since I had been the only one who'd been there, I was in charge of directions. We made it. Doubts circulated at times, but in the end I got us there. What else can you ask for? Rounds of absinthe were coming and going. We sat in the top floor, cramped and close, but looking down on all the movement was incredible.
Everyone took it real easy today.

3 Comments:
You might fit in better with your smelly clothes...
By
D. Howard, at 11:45 AM
How's the absinthe treating you? You'll be writing like Hemingway in no time...
By
D. Howard, at 11:54 AM
Just think of the smelly clothes as a European cologne. It's all good.
By
Unknown, at 11:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home